A view from the heart of Dalmatia
Witness the beauty of nature, the urban environment and the sea, which surrounds Podgora and turns memorable moments into unforgettable memories.
- Climb Biokovo by bicycle or on foot by traversing one of the more difficult or easier routes.
- Visit ancient Dubrovnik, the most famous Croatian city and a filming location for the popular TV show Game of Thrones.
- Set sail by boat to the island of Brač, which is famous for its stones, or head south to Hvar and enjoy the historic marvels, sandy beaches and island cuisine.
- Take a stroll through the monument town of Trogir and take in the charm of the ancient towers, small churches and squares.
- Have a cup of coffee on the waterfront near the palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian in ancient Split.
- Go free climbing, rafting or kayaking through the canyon and mouth of the Cetina River and then try delicacies, such as eels, trout and frogs legs at Radmanove Mlinice.
- Take a look at and listen to the most beautiful limestone waterfall in Europe – Skradinski Buk at Krka National Park.
- Get on board the Neretva boat and sail on Lake Kuti to the sunken town on the Neretva River photo safari.
- Visit Međugorje, a religious hub for Catholics where the Blessed Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to six local children in 1981.
- Climb down the hill to Podgora, hop on a semi-submarine and explore the seabed around the capes Osejava and St. Peter.
Book the excursion at the Hospitality desk at the Medora Auri Hotel.