Find the treasure of adventurous Dalmatia
Podgora is in the heart of Dalmatia — near jewels of natural, urban, and marine beauty you simply have to experience.
- Get on a bike or put on your hiking boots and take an easy or difficult trail towards Biokovo.
- Visit ancient Dubrovnik, the most famous Croatian city and a filming location of the popular Game of Thrones.
- Take a boat ride to the island of Brač, well known for its white stone, or move even further south to Hvar and enjoy its historic beauty, sandy beaches, and traditional gastronomy.
- Walk the narrow streets of the monumental city of Trogir and soak up the charm of ancient towers, churches, and squares.
- Visit ancient Split and have a cup of coffee on the seafront near the palace of Roman emperor Diocletian.
- Try free climbing, rafting, or kayaking through the canyon and mouth of the river Cetina, then try local specialties with eel, trout, and frog legs at Radmanove Mlinice.
- Listen to the most beautiful limestone waterfall in Europe – Skradinski Buk at Krka National Park.
- Hop aboard a traditional Neretva river boat and sail across Kuti lake to a sunken town on a Neretva river photo safari.
- Visit the Catholic religious centre of Međugorje, a place where six local children had a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1981.
- After coming down from the mountains into Podgora, take a ride in a semi-submarine and explore the undersea life of the points of Osejava and Sveti Petar.
Reserve excursions at the Hospitality Desk at the Medora Auri Hotel or Online.
We’re waiting for you!